Dewpoint Therapeutics translates condensate biology into much-needed medicines. Biomolecular condensates are transforming our understanding of biology, and our highly collaborative team is at the forefront of efforts to harness this shift for drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
Why join the Dewpoint team?
At Dewpoint, we’re all about working alongside amazing people. Our team members are at the heart of everything we do & it’s that passion for the science & possibilities that drive us.
Created for and with students in mind, Dewpoint offers a thrilling and lively internship/co-op program designed to give you an amazing experience in the lab and office setting. Dewpoint offers competitive pay, perks, and social & professional networking opportunities for everyone. In this program, you’ll be part of an energizing and supportive startup culture engaged in continuous learning, and part of an exceptional international team.
What will you be doing?
We are searching for a Computational Chemistry Intern to join our interdisciplinary team focused to connect biology, chemistry, and digital technology in the process of drug discovery and development.
In this role you will…
- Curate scientific data from literature, public and inhouse data sets
- Learn and apply different AI/ML approaches in the process of drug discovery
- Benchmark the models with different data sets and fingerprints
- Expand your skills and solve some of the complex problems in drug discovery
- Become a valuable contributor to other initiatives as they arise in our fast paced, start-up environment
What do you need?
To do that you will need…
- To be pursuing a master’s degree in Chemistry, Cheminformatics, Computational Chemistry, Life Science informatics or related sciences
- Knowledge in basic chemistry and drug discovery
- Experience working in a lab
- Working knowledge of AI/ML approaches
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, the shared language of our multicultural team
- Experience with Linux-based operating systems & scripting skills in Python is a plus
Join us and get hands-on experience from the leaders in condensate drug discovery. Together, we are leveraging a transformative shift in the understanding of cellular biology to discover and advance breakthrough therapeutics for the toughest diseases.
Dewpoint Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of non-discrimination in the workplace. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Dewpoint Therapeutics has an anti-hate policy in place, along with an active staff-led Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee sponsored by the CEO.
Please, no solicitations by agencies.