A new biology
Our founders and advisors explain how condensates drive cell function and solve biological mysteries.
Stressed cells form condensates.
Condensates play a critical role in a wide range of important, once-intractable diseases. Dewpoint develops drugs that exploit this biology to hit “undruggable” targets.
Opportunities that excite us
- Infectious disease
- Metabolic disease
- Rare genetic disorders
Collectively we have...
Years in pharma
Join our team
We are looking for passionate—and compassionate—scientists across a diverse set of scientific disciplines, including cell biology, high content cell imaging, biophysics, and proteomics. If that’s you we’d love to hear from you, even if there’s not currently an opening that looks like a perfect fit.
- Associate Scientist (BS/MS) / Scientist (PhD) – Cell biologyBoston, MA, USA
- Data Scientist, Drug DiscoveryBoston, MA, USA
- Director – Neurodegeneration Discovery BiologyBoston, MA, USA
- Director – Oncology Discovery Biology (m/f/d)Dresden, Germany
- Interested in joining Dewpoint Boston?Boston, MA, USA
- Interested in joining Dewpoint Dresden?Dresden, Germany
- Research Associate - Assay Development (m/f/d)Dresden, Germany
- Research Associate - BiochemistryBoston
- Research Associate (BS/MS) - Cell BiologyBoston, MA, USA
- Research Associate - Protein Production (m/f/d)Dresden, Germany
- Research Associate / Senior Research Associate - Oncology Research (m/f/d)Dresden, Germany
- Scientist – in vitro cellular and biochemical assay developmentBoston, MA, USA
- Scientist/ Senior Scientist for Cell Applications & Assay Development (m/f/d)Dresden, Germany
- Screening / Automation Research Associate, Drug DiscoveryBoston, MA, USA
- Senior Research Associate (BS/MS) / Scientist (PhD) - Women's Health Research (m/f/d)Dresden, Germany
- Target ID / Interactome Mapping -- BS/MS AssociateBoston, MA, USA
- Target ID /Interactome Mapping -- BS/MS Associate(m/f/d)Dresden, Germany
- Target ID / Interactome Mapping -- PhD ScientistBoston, MA, USA
- Target ID / Interactome Mapping -- PhD Scientist (m/f/d)Dresden, Germany
Mind-bending results that utterly change how we understand disease? That’s a Tuesday—and everybody on the team has a real say on what we do Wednesday.
You know that jerk who made life in your last lab miserable? He doesn’t work here. But some of the nicest, smartest, goofiest people you’ll ever meet do.
Interested in changing the way drug discovery is done while producing a whole new generation of treatments? Let's work together to make it happen.